Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. ~Pierce Harris

Welcome to the Grassy Valley Antiques "official" blog. We are an antique and vintage marketplace located in the heart of Fountain City, TN. Our store is comprised of vendors who scour the globe for treasures, modern day pirates without the peg legs and scurvy. They hear the echoes of the past whispered by items that are vital and useful and not ready to be relegated to spend eternity in some dusty attic. You can read about some of our latest discoveries here, or you can come see for yourself. Who knows you may leave with a treasure of your own....

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Like the Sprite in You!

This little lady was waiting for me when I rushed into the store this morning.  I don't know if she knew that my mind was exhausted with worry for my sick child, and the weight of my daily responsibilities felt extra heavy on this rainy morning.  Nevertheless, she was ready to work her magic with a painted porcelain smile and carefree pose.  Upon first glance, I couldn't help but return her impish grin with one of my own.  I think she was counting on that!


No comments:

Post a Comment